Hello friends – hoping your November treated you well! Mine was a bit of a blur. Like so many other people I decided to do NaNoWriMo this year. I’ve had a sneaking suspicion that I can write more per day than I think I can, so I tried to write 2,000 words a day for November. Most of the time, it went okay, so we’re counting that as a victory.
But enough with writing and life things – on to Stuff, my one true love. (Wow, I am the Worst.)
- No real new nail polish fave this month, but I am suuuuper excited for two nail polishes I ordered during Black Friday – Point Zero and Aquarius, both from KL Polish.
- ETA: they arrived and I love them. The formula is BEAUTIFUL and the brush is nice and wide, not like the Essie brushes.
- Ten Years, the new Aly & AJ EP (I KNOW! ALY AND AJ! CAN U BELIEVE) which is honestly so so good
- The Distance is my favorite track currently
- Haven’t tried any new candles, and instead have been returning to my FOREVER FAVE (which I may have already mentioned on here), Holiday by Nest. After burning through two of the regular sized ones, I bit the bullet and bought the three wick. It’s amazing.
- The Girl in the Tower, by Katherine Arden, because my lovely lovely agent Jessica sent me an ARC
- Have I talked about what a Nest stan I am yet? Because wow wow wow Citrine by Nest is everything. They do fresh scents like nobody else.
- A Buxom gloss in Mudslide – these glosses are SO good but beware the plumping tingling, which is intense. I don’t mind it at all, but I know some people find it uncomfortable.
- Scrivener, because I finally figured out how to use it.
- WALK THE MOON’s new album
- All Night and One Foot in Front of the Other are current faves
What have been your favorites this month?
Leave a Reply