September is almost over and AT LAST the weather has turned. Windows open, fall candles lit, thick socks on.
Here’s what’s on my desk this month, and what I’m loving in the fall!
- A Sweet Spearmint Bath & Bodyworks candle, which I like to combine with other minty candles to bump down the sweetness
- Malaga Wine, a deep red OPI nail polish
- This notebook/pen from Anthropologie with my zodiac sign (Aries) on the cover, which I got on sale
- A billion empty cans of Lime LaCroix because I’m trying not to drink so much soda and it’s workinggggggggg
- An Enchantment of Ravens, by Margaret Rogerson
- One Dark Throne, by Kendare Blake (why oh why did I leave my copy of the first book in England)
- A deluxe sample of Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf
- A rollerball of Verde by Nest
- A Buxom lip gloss in Dolly (this will make your lips tingle like no other – be warned)
- A Nudestix cream highlighter in (oh god this name) ILLUMI-NAUGHTY
- And lastly, a duochrome Colourpop single shadow in Glass Ball
What’s on your desk this month? Tell me your faves!
Leave a Reply