I am not a beauty vlogger, so I can’t call this my “August Favorites,” but basically it’s my August favorites.
Here’s what’s on my desk (which I use as a vanity/coffee table/sometimes recycling bin) this month:
- After School Boy Blazer, a deep navy Essie nail polish
- Australian Bamboo Grass scented candle from Makers Kit
- notes of French lavender, fresh cut grass, lemon peel, mint, and date
- Espresso scented candle from Boulangerie
- Two empty Diet Coke cans (okay, way more than two)
- See What I Have Done, by Sarah Schmidt
- A tube of Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara, my forever fave
- My computer charger, wrapped almost entirely in electrical tape (hang in there, bud – love ya)
- My phone in its new phone case, which has an illustrated leaf pattern
- related: on the floor near my desk, my new favorite skirt, also with a leaf pattern (somebody pls take me to a forest)
- A pair of battered blue-lensed sunglasses from CVS
- A NYX Micro Brow pencil in black/noir (if you have dark brows, do not kid yourself that anything but the darkest shade of this pencil will work for you – their espresso shade was WAY too warm for me)
- And last but not least, a lactic acid serum from The Ordinary
What’s on your desk this month?